Legal Solutions To Help Your Business Grow
If you are starting or growing a business, good legal guidance at the outset can help you avoid problems later on. At Owens Law Firm, we help businesses find the right legal solutions at startup and beyond.
We assist new and established businesses and nonprofit organizations in the San Antonio area with a full range of legal matters, including:
- Business formation, including determining the right structure, obtaining necessary licenses and permits, financing and registering with the state
- Contract drafting and review
- Employment law issues, including employment contracts, non-compete clauses, unemployment claims, and ensuring compliance with employment law and workplace safety requirements
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Tax law compliance issues such as those involving sales tax, income tax and payroll tax deductions
- Civil litigation matters such as partnership disputes, breach of contract and consumer disputes
- Health care law issues particular to medical practices and health care industry businesses
- Sale of businesses or commercial real estate
Guidance From An Attorney With Extensive Business Experience
Many business lawyers have no experience actually running a business. Attorney Paul Owens has 15 years of experience managing hospitals and surgical centers in Texas. He has overseen startups and commercial developments and has negotiated multimillion-dollar real estate transactions.
Whether your business is a medical practice or a coffee shop, many of the legal issues are the same. Paul Owens intimately understands the issues involved in running a business, from finding the right structure to developing properties and hiring the right employees.